We all know the saying…if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
If a detail falls short of your expectations, focus on what actually matters. (You’ve found the special person you get to spend the rest of your life with!)
Here is :
What NOT To Say After Getting Engaged
1. Took ya long enough!
2. Is the stone real?
3. To be honest, I was expecting a different cut/carat size/style.
4. That wasn’t much of a speech!
5. I knew it was going to happen today!
6. I thought you’d come up with something more romantic/creative/intimate/elaborate.
7. Thank goodness because I don’t think I would have stuck with you much longer without a ring!
8. Oh. Well I definitely didn’t think you’d propose here!
9. How much did it cost?
10. Where are all my family and friends? Are they surprising us later?
11. Aw, how sweet. Can we go now because Real Housewives starts in 10 minutes.
12. Did you really not hire a photographer?
13. I actually found the ring in your pants pocket/sock drawer last week…
14. There’s no way you can afford this.
15. This ring makes my fingers look fat.
BE HAPPY!!! Someone is committing their life to you!
The post What NOT To Say After Getting Engaged appeared first on Mystical Entertainment Group.